ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts and prayers to your player

trucheck

Green Tidal Wave
Feb 14, 2005
From the Gamecock Nation, thoughts and prayers that he makes a full recovery.

deepest thoughts and prayers from the Rutgers Scarlrt Nation. we bELive and so should you.

I think all Tulsa fans are saddened to have a player injured on our field. There is deep concern amoung the fan base. Also, in my opinion he is in the best Hospital in Tulsa and Eastern Oklahoma. All Tulsa fans join wtih Tulane fans and just people in general in hoping he has a full and complete recovery.

May the Lord Jesus heal him and be with him. My prayers are with him and his family.

We are pretty sure we know what hospital he's at but would like to confirm so we can send well wishes here in Tulsa. I called St Francis earlier and they said no one "with that name" is there...so if Tulane friends can confirm we'd be glad.

So many prayers for a seemingly wonderful young man.

Thoughts and prayers go out to this young man at this time. Know that Rutgers University fans are with you during this ordeal.

I pray that the Lord place His heavenly hand of healing upon this young man in a mighty and powerful way ,Amen.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to him. Hopefully he has a full recovery.

Believe! I hope the miracle happens and this young man pulls through. SO sorry to hear about this...my thoughts are with you

Praying for your player.

Many of us at Rutgers saw something similar happen with Eric Legrande.. heartfelt hope and prayers coming your way.

I just finished praying that Devon will walk again and lead a normal life. Anthony Conner of Louisville broke his neck last year (playing against us), and he is leading a normal life (without football, of course). I will pray for Devon and his family regularly. I am so sorry for him, his family, and the Tulane family for this loss. Keep believing, and send him cards to the hospital he's staying in. He will read them, as will his family.

Thoughts & prayers from Scarlet Nation. We've been here. Hope he makes a full recovery.

He is in our prayers from ScarletNation. bELieve. We know what you are going through. God Bless You All.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT