ADVERTISEMENT

Over or Under 5 1/2 games in 2015?

Golfer81

Green Whitecap
Nov 30, 2009
In looking at the total picture, I will, sadly, say under. I agree with most of what Guerry wrote, but need to add to what he didn't write. I just don't think that Lee is truly a D1 talent. He just doesn't have the on-the-field awareness it takes to be a good D1 QB. He is a 1 read, telegraph my throw, passer(which is why he had 6 pick 6's last year). He doesn't read defenses well and panics when he gets a good pass rush. Couple that with an offensive coaching staff that just can't get the job done, has awful game management skills and poor play calling ability and you just won't see TU scoring beat the 16 point/game average it had in 2014. LW has to be frustrated. He has put together a very good defense that can get the job done, but the TU 3 & out offense just puts too much pressure on the defense. I still wonder if CJ is in over his head as a Head Coach or if RD has a clue about what it takes to win. He has been there too long. Clean out the Athletic Department and bring in new talent, with some drive and new ideas, now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News