ADVERTISEMENT

Damonte Coxie

WaveON

Green Breaker
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2008
LSU has offered and Damonte Coxie has committed to them as of yesterday. It was widely thought that had LSU not offered, he might choose the Wave. Anyway, he was at our camp yesterday morning after spending the previous two days at LSU. Then, yesterday afternoon, he returned to Baton Rouge and was offered.

I mention this because you will now see a major change in his ratings in the services. In truth, I don't really have a problem with it. LSU has the pick of virtually any player in Louisiana they choose. If they offer, it probably means they believe he is in the top 20 or so in the state. So, that an LSU commit is suddenly moved from "off the radar" to "highly thought of" doesn't necessarily bother me.

Dandy Don moved him today from "not on his board" of "top 100" and 28 "best of the rest" to #18.
He is currently not in the data base for either Scout or ESPN, and is rated a "2 star" by Rivals. Expect him to be a 3-star, if not higher in all services within a week. Rightly so in all probability, but amusing nonetheless.

BTW, Jacq'co Price moved up to #27 on Dandy Don's list from #40. He's still effectively no where on Scout, Rivals, or ESPN.

Roll Wave!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News