ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks, Guerry

WaveON

Green Breaker
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2008
I am amused at the people on this site that complain that they pay “good money” and grouse about Guerry’s coverage. Sometimes they threaten to quit the site as though their paltry payment has anything to do with his running this site and providing what he can for information.

I have no idea how he is compensated financially by Rivals but with the few subscribers, I can’t imagine that he is in it “for the money.” My guess is that he does this because he likes to and does the best he can with limited resources.

As to the lack of “investigative reporting” that some request, who do you think pays for that? He’s not working for the Washington Post which has hundreds of investigators to help out and, BTW, is losing millions of dollars annually. He’s a contributor for the local newspaper and does this “on the side.”

I don’t always agree with him or, for that matter anyone else on this site, but I appreciate his nearly daily updates in season on football, basketball, and baseball that keep me better informed than the “garden variety” Tulane fan. The few bucks a month it costs is less than a stop at McDonald’s, and I think it’s worth more than a burger, fries, and a coke.

Again, thanks, Guerry.

Roll Wave!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News