ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Tulane fans..

pirateland

Green Swell
Apr 15, 2005
You are on the clock..

I sure hope the game will be played, but I am more concerned about the possible weather, from what i understand it could hit Friday of game week. Good Luck on the season and good game against the tide.

Go Pirates!

AARRGGHH!!!!

BTW make sure you help CUSA and send ECU home with a win. I'll be honest this games scares the heck out of me!

I'm looking forward to the game. Can't wait to see how we've improved and to see it against a top 15 team.

You allude too one of the things I hate about the system - by us winning, it could cost us a share of $10 million! Give our league an auto bid!

Tulane scares the heck out of Scourge. I hope we play well down there. The environment will be much different that the last 2 games.

Wow guys what a game, your team is much improved and one of the better 0-2 teams in the nation. Yall beat us everywhere but the scoreboard. Best of luck the rest of the season.

Your guys played their hearts out today. I was very impressed with your D-line, O-line and your young QB. The Green Wave is a force to be reckoned with in C-USA for the rest of this season and the next few seasons. I feel very fortunate to come out of the Super Dome with a win today.

Good luck the rest of the year.

By FAR the Best D we have played this year. Tulane may be a bowl team in CUSA. I don't see anyone but Rice or Tulsa giving you a game. PROPS!
THANK GOD that game is over. I knew it was going to be a hard game for us.

Lots of respect for your team. I have a feeling we may be playing you again down the line.

You guys have dominated our D line and O line til the last two drives of the game. I'm a firm believer you are gonna win at least 7 or 8 games this year. I hope you guys support your team more this season b/c they played their hearts out and in my opinion are the toughest team my Pirates have faced this year. I hope you guys kick ass the rest of the year b/c I'm already tired of ESPN acting like it was a huge upset for you to play us close, any other team in CUSA would have been blown out with that performance today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT